Terms and Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions:
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable without further reference to you, you must read
these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all you want and nothing that you are not happy
with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 01922 624094.
1) These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the customer or you). We
are dreamsofas.net whose office is at Unit A 41 corporation street, Walsall,
west midlands, ws1 4ez with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number 01922 624094.
2) There are the terms on which we sell goods to you. By ordering any of the goods, you agree to be
bound by these terms and conditions. By ordering any of the services, you agree to be bound by these
terms and conditions. You can only purchase the goods from the website if you are eligible to enter
into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
Basis of Sale
1) The description of the goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the goods.
When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will
try to tell you the reason without delay.
2) The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors
before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
This includes ensuring that the Products ordered will pass freely into your room of choice, they fit in
that room, can be transported through the door of your flat or room, stairs and doorways, and there
are no other issues that could make delivery more complicated or impossible.
3) A contract will be formed for the sale of the goods ordered when you receive an email from us
confirming the order (order confirmation) You must ensure that the order confirmation is complete
and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in
the order placed by you. By placing an order, you agree to give us giving you confirmation of the
contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e. the order confirmation) You will receive
the order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract, but in any event not later
than the delivery of any goods supplied under the contract.
4) Unfortunately, we can’t stop your order once it has been dispatched by us. If you change your mind
about your order after this point you can reject delivery or return the Products to us in accordance
with the returns policy.
5) Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it
at an earlier time.
6) No variation of the contract, whether about description of the goods, fees or otherwise, can be made
after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the customer and the supplier in
7) We intend that these terms and conditions apply only to a contract entered into by you the
consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract
with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects be better for you,
e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
1) All orders for Products are subject to the availability of those Products and the materials for making
the Products. We will inform you as soon as possible after receiving your order if, for any reason, the
Products you have ordered are not available or are subject to any delay.
2) 3.2 If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example, because the manufacturer is out of
stock or because of an error in the price (we will inform you of this by email and we will not process
your order. If you have already paid for the Product we will refund you the full amount as soon as
Price and Payment
1) The price of the goods and any additional delivery or other charges are set out on the website at the
date of the order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
2) Prices and charges include vat at the rate applicable at the time of the order, but excludes any
delivery costs, which where applicable will be added to the price of the Products and set out as part of
the total amount due during the order process. To see the relevant delivery charges for a product,
please refer to our Delivery page.
3) You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order and we can take the
payment out immediately or otherwise before the delivery of goods.
4) Due to the large number of Products on our site, it is always possible that some of the Products listed
on our site may be incorrectly priced, despite our reasonable efforts. We will normally verify prices as
part of our order-handling procedure so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated
price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If the Product’s correct
price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you
for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of the rejection.
5) We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we
have sent you an order acceptance, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have
reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
1) We offer a delivery service in accordance with the timescales shown against each Product on our
site. Please note that delivery timescales are estimates. You can find out more about our Product
delivery by reading the information on the Delivery page of our site.
2) If any goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would
materially impair the value of the good or the character of the value) You cannot cancel or reject
the order for some of those goods without also cancelling or rejecting the order for the rest of
3) Please note that we only deliver to addresses in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
4) Your delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us. If no
one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave you a note with information about
how to rearrange delivery. If you have not accepted delivery after three attempts by us, we may
treat the contract as having been cancelled by you.
5) Your estimated dispatch date will be as set out in a dispatch confirmation sent by email. This
dispatch date indicates when we expect to send the Products to our delivery partner. Please refer
to the Delivery page of our site to find out more about our dispatch and delivery process and how
long after dispatch you should expect the Products to be delivered. Although we will make every
reasonable effort to ensure your Products are dispatched and delivered within the estimated
timescales, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that they will not be affected by unforeseen
issues affecting the manufacturer of the Product or our delivery partners. If we are unable to
meet the estimated dispatch or delivery date, we will contact you with a revised estimated date.
6) You agree that we may deliver the goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other
genuine and fair reason subject to correct provisions and provided you are not liable for extra
7) If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take the delivery of the goods at the
delivery location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and re delivering them.
8) The goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or customer
collection. You must, if reasonably practicable examine the goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
1) Risk of damage to, or loss of any goods will pass to you when the goods are delivered to you
2) You do not own the goods until we have received the payment in full. If the full payment is overdue or
a step towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any rights to
use the goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal, Returns and Cancellation
1) You can withdraw the order by telling us before the contract is made, if you simply wish to change
your mind and without giving us reason, and without incurring any liability.
2) This is a distance contract which has the cancellation rights set out below. These cancellation rights
do not apply however do not apply if the contract for the following goods in the following
a) The goods that are made for your specifications or are personalised clearly
b) Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
3) Also the cancellation rights for a contract cease to be available in the following circumstances
a) In the case of any sales contract if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their
nature) with items after delivery.
4) In the case of our custom made products your 5 days to cancel the contract begins form the moment
you place your order with us. Please note that after 5 days you will be unable to cancel the contract
due to the bespoke nature of the work. If you wish to cancel after 5 days, you will be charged for the
full price if the order. This does not affect your statutory legal rights.
5) To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract with us by
making a clear statement (e.g. A letter sent by post or email or a telephone call).
6) To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the
exercise of your right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of Cancellation
1) If you cancel your contract with us, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including
the cost of delivery (except that we reserve the right not to reimburse you for the supplementary
costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery
offered by us and for any deductions permitted.
2) We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and no later than (a) 30 days after the day we
receive back from you any products supplied or (b) If earlier 30 days after the day you provide
evidence that you have returned the products or (c) if there were no goods supplied, 30 days after the
day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
3) Italian luxury range and Italian Opulence range are bespoke made to order sofas. You have 14 days to cancel from the date you place your order. If you cancel after 14 days, you will still be charged full price.This does not affect your legal statutory rights.
How to Return
1) If you are not happy with your new items once they have been delivered, we will use a well-respected
courier to collect the items this will be approximately £150 and subject to location. We issue a
refund for the price of the items only. We have to charge a recollection fee equal to your original
delivery price and a 25% restocking fee as we are unable to re-sell these items as new. All items must
be returned in their original packaging and in perfect condition. Please note that personalised items
and items made with specification cannot be returned.
Deductions from the Goods Supplied.
1) We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for the loss in value of any products
supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. You are only liable for any
diminished value of the products resulting from the unfair and/or unreasonable wear and
tear of the products other than what is necessary to establish the nature.
Faulty or Mis- Described
1) If you are returning the products to us because they are faulty or mis- described, we will
refund: the price of the product in full; any applicable delivery charges; and any reasonable
costs you incur in returning the item to us (other than any costs incurred by you in returning
the item to us (other than any costs incurred by you in returning the products to us in
person. As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to products that are
faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by the returns policy in this
clause 9 or any of the other general terms of sale set out in this section B.
2) We will refund you through the same payment method you used to pay.
1) If you have received goods in connection with the contract which you have cancelled, you must send
the goods back or hand them over to us at Unit A 41 corporation street, without delay and
in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of
this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the goods.
1) We have a legal duty to supply the goods in conformity with the contract, and will not have
conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
2) Upon delivery, the goods will;
a) Be of satisfactory quality
b) Be reasonably fit or any particular purpose for which you buy the goods which, before the
contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonably to
rely, on our skill and judgement) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set in the contract
and c) Conform to their description.
3) It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
4) We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of,
any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable
control including acts of god, fire, flood, severe weather, explosions, war (whether declared
or not), acts of terrorism or acts of local or central Government or of any other competent
authorities provided that: (a) we will take reasonable steps to prevent or minimise the
failure or delay; (b) in the event of failure to perform, we will refund you all amounts paid
under the affected contract; and (c) in the event of substantial delay, you may cancel your
order by notifying us and we will refund you all amounts paid under the affected contract.
Successors and our Sub-Contractors
1) Either party can transfer the benefit of this contract to someone else and will remain liable to the
other for its obligation under the contract. The supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-
contractors who it chooses to help preform its duties.
Circumstances Beyond the Control of Either Party
1) In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control.
a) The party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable, and
b) The party’s obligations will be suspended so far as it reasonable, provided that that party will
act reasonably, and the other party will not be liable for any failure which it could not
reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the customers above rights relating to delivery and
any rights to cancel below.
1) Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the general data protection
regulation with regard to your personal information.
2) These terms and conditions should be reasonable and are in addition to our policies, including our
3) For the purpose of our terms and conditions:
a) Data protection law means any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data,
including, but not limited to the directive 95/46 EC ( data protection directive) or the GDPR.
b) GDPR means the general data protection regulation (EU) 2016 679
c) “data controller”, personal data and processing shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR
4) We are a data controller of the personal data we process in providing goods to you.
5) Where you supply personal data to us so we can provide the goods to you and we process that
personal data in the course of providing the goods to you, we will comply with our obligations
imposed by the data protection laws.
a) Before or at the time of collecting personal data we will identify the purposes for which
information is being collected
b) We will only process your personal data for the purposes identified
c) We will respect your rights in relation to your personal data and;
d) We will implement technical and organisation measures to ensure your personal data is secure.
6) For any enquires or complaints regarding data privacy you can email email@example.com
1) The supplier does not exclude any liability for (i) any fraudulent act or omission, or (ii) for death or
personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to
this, the supplier is not liable for (I)loss of which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the
time when the contract was made or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the customers’ business, trade,
craft or profession which would not be suffered by a consumer- because the supplier believes the
customer is not buying the goods wholly or mainly for its business trade, craft or profession.
Governing law and jurisdiction.
1) These Terms of Service are governed by English law. This means that a contract for the
purchase of Assembled Products and the provision of Installation Services made through our
site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by
English law. 16.2 You can bring legal proceedings in respect of this contract in the English
courts. However, if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in
Scotland and if you are a resident in Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in
2) We try to avoid any dispute, so we can deal with complaints in the following way, if a
dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with
an appropriate solution within 5 days.
Unit A: 41 corporation street
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number 0800 999 1296